Saturday, August 29, 2026

Top News sources

Naturally as a fashion Merchandosing student, I have a monthly subscription to Vogue. This Magazine gives insight into the latest trends, new luxury fashion, and exclusive interveiws with celebrities. Vogue is a credible magazine that has been around since 1892.


People Magazine
I don't have a physical subscription, but People Magazine's website is one of my favorite places to see what's going on in pop culture. People Magazine keeps up with fashion, celebrities, and personal stories.  
While TikTok isn't always the most reliable source of news, all of the legitimate news outlets post on there too. You can access any news, whether it is People Magazine, Vogue, CNN, or Fox News—it's all there. The audience just has to be careful when sorting through what's true and false.
Instagram  has a similar idea to TikTok. The viewer has to decide what is true and what is false. In society today, it is frowned upon to get your news from social media, but as long as you are looking in the right places and doing your own research, they can be great sources.
I often use The New York Times to check the information I'm finding on social media. This is a major credible source that provides information on sports, culture, major events, science, economics, fashion, celebrities, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment